Stop off: Ho Chi Minh City – Da Lat
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Day 1: Saigon Arrival (D)
We arrive in Saigon, the most animated city of Vietnam present day and one of Asia’s most interesting cities. We meet guide then will take quick city tour to explore Historical reminders of Viet Nam’s past are abundant here and provide a striking backdrop to the rapid transformation of Viet Nam today.
In Ho Chi Minh city we see charming colonial buildings along historic tree-lined boulevards, explore the Chinatown of Sai Gon and touring this exciting commercial district with its colorful markets as we discover a Chinese pagoda, which is distinctly different from those found in other part of Viet Nam, the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Sai Gon Post Office and Thien Hau pagoda. We then enjoy welcome dinner with special Vietnamese cuisine.
Overnight in Saigon
Day 2: Golf Course at Vietnam Country Golf Club (B)
Desinger Taiwanese architect Chen King Shih
Number of hole 36
Par East Course: 72- 6,922 yards, slope 120. West Course: 72 ï¿½6,835 yards, slope 130.
Located 20 km from Center of Ho Chi Minh City.
Facilities A full practice area complements the golf course, with an open 290-yard driving range, a putting green, and practice bunkers, Tennis Courts, luxury housing estate.
Overnight in Saigon
Day 3: Saigon- Dalat. Golf Course at Dalat Palace Golf Club (B)
Situated 1,500 meters in the cool central highlands of Vietnam lies Dalat Palace Golf Club. At 7,009 yards in length, Dalat Palace Golf Club is an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all levels. Low Handicap players will be tested by a series of lakes which meander through ten of the eighteen holes, as well as strategically placed bunkers which penalise the miscalculating risk-taker
Novice players will find relief with large, accommodating greens normally left open for runï¿½up approach shots. This undulating course sits right in the heart of the city with panoramic views of Dalat and its stunning beauty is unforgettable. .
The only bent grass course (from tee to greens) in the region, it offers the Asian-based golfer the experience of golfing under the same conditions as world-class courses like Augusta. The large, undulating Bent grass greens are maintained to impeccable standards. They present a friendly challenge unto themselves and once the pace and trueness become familiar, players will agree that they are truly among the finest greens in Asia.
A full practice facility compliments the golf course, with an open 290 yard driving range, a putting green and practice bunkers.
Back to the hotel for check in. Overnight in Dalat
Day 4: Golf Course at Dalat Palace Golf Club (B)
Pick up at 8am to transfer to Dalat Palace Golf Club.
Back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight in Dalat
Day 5: Flight Dalat to Saigon. Departure (B)
Flight Dalat-Saigon. Aiport pick up and transfer to Saigon Aiport for departure. Home sweet home.
* Hotel accommodaition with daily breakfast
* All transfer and transportation
* 01 special welcome dinner
* Entrance fees and sightseeing as specified
* Local English/Chinese speaking guide while touring
* Green fee and caddies fees for 01 round of 18 holes in each golf-course
* water during tour
* Meals not specified
* Refreshments taken either on the Golf Courses or in the clubhouses
* Personal expenses
* Tip for tour guide and driver
* Vietnam border visa handling (our visa service is available at 20USD/pax)
* International flights
* Domestic flight Saigon-Dalat ï¿½Saigon at 85 USD/pax/return (airport tax incld)
* Buggy and others not indicated
* extra charge for 01 round of 18 holes:
- 60 USD/pax (green fee) and 15 USD/pax (caddie fee) in Vietnam Country Golf Club
- 50 USD/pax (green fee) and 20 USD/pax (caddie fee) in Dalat Palace Golf Club
- 01 FOC for 20 pax up
- subjected to change during weeken days and public holidays.
Notes: This itinerary and price is for your reference. You are advised to tell us about your specific demand and purpose about your trip, then VietStyleHoliday will design the more detail itinerary of your own tour for free, and it will be definitely fit your conditions of time and budget:
- Click Request Info to ask or send us more enquiry about this tour or part of them which interests you.
- Click Book Tour if you like to have a trip as our suggested itinerary, then we will send you the more detailed itinerary and quote.
- Click Customize Tour if you like to make your own tour with your chosen destinations and related conditions, we will design and send you the tour program and budget as you wish.