Stop off: Ho Chi Minh City – Da Lat
Price: US $74 – US $207
Duration: 4 days/3 nights
With cool weather and park –like environment, from years to years, Dalat becomes the familiar honeymoon spot and most –wanted destination of couples. Come to Dalat, you will have a chance to visit Lac minority villages, impressive waterfalls, colorful flowers and sometimes, just simply strolling around this nice city.
Peaceful and romantic city with wonderful atmosphere and beautiful landscape
A day tour from north to south Dalat visiting famous spots
A day out of the city enjoying impressive waterfalls
Lots of interesting activities available such as “bike for love”, horse riding, kayaking…
Day 1: Da Lat arrival
Upon arrival in Dalat, our guide and driver will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel for check –in. You then can be free to walk leisurely around the city, drink coffee at local uphill restaurant, riding horse around the lake while enjoying this peaceful city.
Overnight in Dalat.
Today, we embark on the city tour to the most wanted places of Dalat.
• Dalat railway station: remarkable with its architecture and its old steam locomotive. If wish, you can take the 7km train ride to Trai Mat through vegetable farms.
• Linh Phuoc Pagoda: 9km east from the center, the most colorful decorated temple of dalat, caved with tens of thousands of beer bottles and broken china wares.
• Lat Village: visit Lat houses and study Lat village’s culture.
• Robin Hill: at 1650m, we will get the whole view of Dalat. And take a cable car to Tuyen Lam Lake, the nicest lake of Dalat
• Truc Lam Zen Monastery: the largest Zen Monastery of Vietnam
• Bao Dai Summer Palace, where the last Emperor of Vietnam stayed and ruled his Vietnam from 1949 to 1954
• Crazy house: display proper art, architecture, different imagination.
Day 3: Da Lat With Biggest Waterfall (B/L)
In the morning, we will drive out the highway toward Saigon for visits at Gouga and Pongour Waterfall, one of the biggest falls of the central highland. Back to Dalat for lunch (your own account), you can stop over at Chicken Village if desire.
In the afternoon, after lunch, we will take a drive to Lam Dong Museum housed in a lovely French style villa. Then we head to the Valley of Love, where you can take one –hour horse riding for nice photos. If time allowed, we can also pass by the XQ embroidery house nearby and enjoy the traditional music performance.
Day 4: Da Lat Departure (B)
Fee at your leisure time. You will be transferred to the airport for the flight out.
|Hotel Class||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-10 pax|
Price is in US$ per person
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide (Other languages upon request)
- Meals as indicated
- Personal expenses
Notes: This itinerary and price is for your reference. You are advised to tell us about your specific demand and purpose about your trip, then VietStyleHoliday will design the more detail itinerary of your own tour for free, and it will be definitely fit your conditions of time and budget:
- Click Request Info to ask or send us more enquiry about this tour or part of them which interests you.
- Click Book Tour if you like to have a trip as our suggested itinerary, then we will send you the more detailed itinerary and quote.
- Click Customize Tour if you like to make your own tour with your chosen destinations and related conditions, we will design and send you the tour program and budget as you wish.
No related posts.