Dalat is called the city of honeymooners and lovers with a cool weather around year. The city of waterfalls, lakes and valleys …
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Da Lat (L)
Day 2: Da Lat Sighseeing (B/L)
Breakfast. A morning tour of Dalat includes Dalat Flower Park, Domain de Marie monastery, Mong Mo Hill & Dalat jam enterprise. Lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon visit Tuyen Lam lake, Truc Lam pagoda, Than Tho Lake, and Pine Hill. Back to Dalat for dinner.
O/N in Dalat
Day 3: Da Lat – Lang Biang (B/L)
Breakfast. Take an excursion to Lang Biang Mountain (Tourists can conquer to Lang Biang peak by zeep). Back to Dalat. Afternoon tour of King Bao Dai’s Summer Palace and Da Lat market for shopping. Free at leisure.
O/N in Dalat.
Day 4: Da Lat – Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
Breakfast. Depart to Ho Chi Minh City. Lunch at Tam Chau Restaurant. Stop at coffee enterprise at Bao Loc for enjoning café and tea. Back to Ho Chi Minh City. End of service.
|Hotel Class||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-10 pax|
Price is in US$ per person
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide (Other languages upon request)
- Meals as indicated
- Personal expenses
- Pre & post accommodation in Ho Chi Minh
Notes: This itinerary and price is for your reference. You are advised to tell us about your specific demand and purpose about your trip, then VietStyleHoliday will design the more detail itinerary of your own tour for free, and it will be definitely fit your conditions of time and budget:
- Click Request Info to ask or send us more enquiry about this tour or part of them which interests you.
- Click Book Tour if you like to have a trip as our suggested itinerary, then we will send you the more detailed itinerary and quote.
- Click Customize Tour if you like to make your own tour with your chosen destinations and related conditions, we will design and send you the tour program and budget as you wish.
No related posts.