Pick you up at the hotel at 8:30AM to visit Bao Dai palace, Mong Mo hill, Love valley. Afternoon visit Truc Lam Monastery and enjoy Lat Ethnic band.
Tour ends at your hotel around 17:00PM.
Bao Dai’ Summer Palace: where the last Emperor of Vietnam – Bao Dai (1913-1997) stayed and ruled his Vietnam from 1949 to 1954.
Love Valley: beautiful and romantic landscape for you to visit.
Truc Lam Zen Monastery: the largest Zen Monastery of Vietnam.
Tuyen Lam Lake: the nicest Lake of Dalat.
|Group size||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-10 pax|
|Price per person||US$ 45||US$ 35||US$ 25||US$ 22|
Price is in US$ per person
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide (Other languages upon request)
- Personal expenses
- Pre & post accommodation in Da Lat
Notes: This itinerary and price is for your reference. You are advised to tell us about your specific demand and purpose about your trip, then VietStyleHoliday will design the more detail itinerary of your own tour for free, and it will be definitely fit your conditions of time and budget:
- Click Request Info to ask or send us more enquiry about this tour or part of them which interests you.
- Click Book Tour if you like to have a trip as our suggested itinerary, then we will send you the more detailed itinerary and quote.
- Click Customize Tour if you like to make your own tour with your chosen destinations and related conditions, we will design and send you the tour program and budget as you wish.
No related posts.